Study Online and Graduate with
(Postgraduate Diploma) from Stanford Education, leading to a top-up (MBA (Executive) from the University of Northampton, UK
✔️Part 1 -Postgraduate Diploma, Stanford Education
- 8 subjects (8 months)
✔️Part 2 -MBA (Executive) University of Northampton, UK
- 2 subjects (7 months)
✔️Application Requirements: A candidate with a formal education plus relevant working experiences.
✔️Mode of Study: Distance Learning (We highly recommend our students living in Hong Kong, Macau and China to study this programme.)
✔️Exemptions (Part 1) may be given to the candidate on a case to case basis
✔️How many Certificates will I receive at the end of the programme?
At the end of your study, you will get 2 Certificates, namely;
1) MBA (Executive), University of Northampton, UK
2) Postgraduate Diploma, Stanford Education
Receive More InformationProgramme · Entry Requirements · Fees. Intakes
Part 1 -Postgraduate Diploma, Stanford Education
1) Understanding Strategy
2) Managing & Accounting For Financial Resources
3) Managing Operations Strategically
4) Managing Work & Human Resources
5) Managing Strategic Marketing
6) Management Science & Systems
7) Managing Information & Knowledge Strategically
8) Business Research Methods
Subjects TaughtPart 2 -MBA (Executive) University of Northampton, UK
1) Critical Issues in Business
2) Business Research Project
Need more details?
Download the Programme Brochure
History of the University of Northampton, UK
Year of Established- 2005
Types of Institution-Non-profit public higher-education institution
Location of home campus-Northampton city, East Midlands.
Recognition-Chartered by the Privy Council
Key Highlights and awards:
- UK University Rankings: Ranked 116 over 131 Universities in the UK.
- Ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF): 2017
- Awarded Social Enterprise Gold Mark
- Business School of the Year’ by Times Higher Education (THE) Awards, 2015
- Changemaker title award
Partnerships at the University of Northampton