✔️Part 1 -Postgraduate Diploma, Stanford Education
- 8 subjects (8 months)
✔️Part 2 -MBA (Executive) University of Northampton, UK
- 2 subjects (7 months)
✔️Application Requirements: A candidate with a formal education plus relevant working experiences.
✔️Mode of Study: Distance Learning (We highly recommend our students living in Hong Kong, Macau and China to study this programme.)
✔️Exemptions (Part 1) may be given to the candidate on a case to case basis
✔️How many Certificates will I receive at the end of the programme?
At the end of your study, you will get 2 Certificates, namely;
1) MBA (Executive), University of Northampton, UK
2) Postgraduate Diploma, Stanford Education
Receive More InformationProgramme · Entry Requirements · Fees. Intakes
Part 1 -Postgraduate Diploma, Stanford Education
1) Understanding Strategy
2) Managing & Accounting For Financial Resources
3) Managing Operations Strategically
4) Managing Work & Human Resources
5) Managing Strategic Marketing
6) Management Science & Systems
7) Managing Information & Knowledge Strategically
8) Business Research Methods
History of the University of Northampton, UK
Year of Established- 2005
Types of Institution-Non-profit public higher-education institution
Location of home campus-Northampton city, East Midlands.
Recognition-Chartered by the Privy Council
Key Highlights and awards:
- UK University Rankings: Ranked 116 over 131 Universities in the UK.
- Ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF): 2017
- Awarded Social Enterprise Gold Mark
- Business School of the Year’ by Times Higher Education (THE) Awards, 2015
- Changemaker title award
Partnerships at the University of Northampton